Friday 25 February 2011

Let it be..

                               
                                 If i could say something to you and you would listen..
It would be sorry and thank you..
I know i've hurt you sooo much,i realize that..
But im glad i did that..
Just so you know,i wasnt the best for you..
Kte gaduh,bnykkk sgt..
Sbb bnde bnde bodoh..
Bnde bnde kecikk yg tak munasabah..
I was terrible to you..
I grab you like you were mine in black and white..
Now that you found someone,so did i..
He's just like you..
Baekkk sgt..
Pnybrrrr,mcm you..
Korg tak bnyk bze ponn..
But you know what,he has sth that you dont..
He listens to evry story about us..
I know he's hurt tp..
He's still smiling at the end of the storyyy:)
He bare all my tears about you just to say,Its okayy syg..
He's going to be just fine,i'm sure..
He's mine,and he's my bestfriend..
I'm proud to say that..
I'm sorry i destroyed your life..
I'm sorry that i hurt you..
I'll always pray the best for you..
And i hope you guys will make it..
Till the end..

YOU,jge dye elok elok okayy?im sure she is as nice as you:)






1 comment: